Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some answers to the most asked questions
I cannot find the App in the APP Store
When searching the App store please search for “Smartfit” and it should come right up. If you are searching on an iPad please make sure you are searching under “iPhone Apps”.
Please click here to go straight to the app on the app store
How do I set the correct time?
In order for the correct time to appear you must connect the tracker to the App. It will then display the same time as your phone/tablet.
The “Save Button” in the User settings is not visible
You must be connected to the tracker in order to save user settings. Please follow the instructions in the user manual to connect the APP to your tracker.
I have an Android device and cannot connect the APP to the activity tracker
If you are using and Android device please follow the below steps;
1. Go into the App’s connection settings
2. Turn Auto Upload On
3. Click the function button on the activity tracker so the screen turns on.
4. Under the connection settings, the activity tracker should show up under “Searching device”
5. Place your finger on the name of your tracker and swipe right until a green “connected” button appears. Click on the green connected button.
7. A countdown will now appear on the tracker, please press the function button before the countdown ends.
8. You are now connected!
Is the Activity Tracker waterproof?
No, please do not wear the watch in the shower, pool, or any other wet areas. Water damage is not covered under our 1 year warranty.
When trying to connect it is asking me for a pass code
Please make sure that you are connecting to the activity tracker through the APP and NOT through your phone/tablet’s Bluetooth settings. There is no pass code and it should not ask you for one.
My Screen Displays “G Sensor Failed, Flash Done!”, Now what?
Please contact us if your screen is displaying this message.
I cannot find the charging port, where is it?
The charging port can be found on the bottom of the watch underneath the black flap. Simply, lift up the flap and plug in your included cable.
To measure your walking stride length:
- Go to a track or some place where you're sure of the distance.
- Count your steps as you walk across that distance, making sure you travel at least 20 steps.
- Divide the total distance (in feet) taken by the number of steps to get your stride length.
If you are having difficulty reading this, please save the image to your computer so you can zoom in. If you would like a PDF copy please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org