Premium TrueBuds Air True Wireless Earbuds with Charging Case and LED Battery Life Indicator
- Product Specs
- User Manual
TrueBuds Air True Wireless Earbuds with Charging Case and LED Battery Life Indicator
HiFi Stereo Sound
9 Hours of Total Playtime with Charging Case
Fully charges in less than one hour
Fast Auto-Connect & Auto On/Off
LED Digital Battery Display charging case
Smart Touch control
Compatible with Siri and Google Assistant
Bluetooth Version 5.0
Upscale Hard Box Open-Window Packaging
Download the product manual here!
Charging case not taking a charge?
The cable you received in your package needs to be upgraded, you received an 8 pin USB-C cable instead of a 24 Pin cable. Please click on the below link, fill out the form, and we will send you the upgraded cable (for free!).
Click here to submit the form for the upgraded replacement cable!
Only 1 earbud is working?
Please try the below. I think this should now fix your issue!
1. Disconnect the TrueBuds Air from your smart device, and then put the earbuds into the charging case.
2. Delete the TrueBuds Air from your Bluetooth device list and then turn the Bluetooth off on your smart device.
3. Wait 30 seconds and then take the earbuds out of the charging case and the earbuds will start to flash red and blue rapidly.
4. Don't turn on Bluetooth settings until one of earbuds stops flashing.
5. Once one of the earbuds stops flashing turn on the Bluetooth setting on your device and connect to the TrueBuds Air.
Earbuds not taking a charge?
When you plug in the cable to the case does the 2nd number in the middle of the screen blink? If yes, then the charging cables is working.
Please note, in order to charge the earbuds you need to unplug the charging case from the USB. The charging case is not a “pass through” charger so if it charging up it will output a charge to the earbuds.